Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm Home!


Now that finals are done (THANK GOD!), I can finally relax at home and not worrying about this paper or that test. Through this, I can focus on my family, myself, and the true meaning of Christmas.

With that being said, I went back to my home taekwondo school back in Woodbury and I can say that I miss those guys very much. Even though I am doing it in St. Cloud, it just isn't the same. There are different ways classes are conducted and I felt somewhat lost. It feels good going back to my roots and practicing with my friends again.
I can't wait to see my sister and my niece again. This will probably be the last time I see her for a while as she is continuing her studies in La Crosse, WI. I'll probably push her to get Skype. It would make things more bearable lol.
One event that I am looking forward to is TCX. I think God was definately pushing me to do this, I feel like that this first semester was stressful and even though I joined cru, I felt far away from God. I wasn't putting God at the forefront of my life and I feel like I need to reconnect with Him.
Well, I guess that is all, keep on being awesome and Merry Christmas! Later, Later!



No comments:

Post a Comment